Monday, August 31, 2009

I Love Date Night!

Tyson and I finally made time for a date night. It gets so busy during the summer and our date nights got put on the back burner, but we finally got one in. We ate at Iggy's and it was delicious. We were going to meet up with Hilary and Josh for a movie but had like an hour and a half to waste so we went to Kohls to look at my brother's wedding registry. It was really relaxing to be able to browse around the store without Kole getting mad and yelling! By the time we left the store we decided we were too tired to go to the movie so we rented one and headed home. We are such an old married couple! It was so fun and rejuvinating to spend time alone with my man.............. I just really love that guy! Thanks to Grandma Jane for watching Kole so we could have some alone time!





2 comments:

Josh and Hil said...

awwwww....how cute are you guys!

Unknown said...

as always looking good amanada looking good!