Monday, August 31, 2009

A Lot of Randomness!

Suprisingly, I haven't been very good at updating my blog this summer! Here is some of the fun stuff we have been up to!
Kole has become very obsessed with "chews" (shoes). He isn't picky either, he likes my heels, Tyson's big skating shoes and his tennis shoes. I just love this first pic with Tyson's huge shoes!



We went to the Idaho Stampede with my parents and had a blast! Kole had a lot of fun and loved pointing to all the riders. At his first rodeo over the 4th of July, he got really sad everytime one of the Cowboys fell off. He seemed to get over it and loved this rodeo. I think his favorite part was the muttin bustin!


Here is Kole in his cute little boots and wranglers. He LOVES his boots!



Kole is sleeping in a big boy bed! The first night we heard him playing around in his room after we put him to bed. When I went in to check on him he was sleeping in the rocker! Since then he has loved his bed! We were at my parents over the weekend and he got so mad about sleeping in a crib. He insists that he is a big boy and needs a big boy bed!
I have to go to work but have a lot more to blog about later!















2 comments:

Em said...

It's fun to see Kole, he is so grown up and adorable. and you guys sure don't look like an old married couple, you guys look adorable. Keep up the blogging.

The Lookharts said...

Oh wow.......Kole is so grown up. I can't believe how fast he has grown. He's still cute as ever.