Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sisters

I was looking through our pics and came across these pictures of my sisters and I on a shopping trip last spring. Let me just say that I have the best sisters ever! We all have so much in common and have a blast together! We all got to hang out over the 4th and it was so great. My sister in law, Natalie, and my brother's girlfriend, Lacy, were also there and they are so great too. We pretty much all think we are hilarious. It is great that we all get along so much. I love all of you guys!







2 comments:

Tara and Josh said...

Great pictures Amanda. looks like your little boy is getting so big. I heard your family had a great July 4th. Look forward to seeing you in a couple weeks...
Josh

nickandhil'sfamily said...

Looks like I need to dye my hair darker or you guys need to lighten up! He he