Saturday, July 11, 2009

So Good to Be Home







I have been up in Crouch since Wed for our Girl's Camp and it is sooooooo good to be home! We really had a great week but I missed my boys so much. The girls really seemed to have a good time but I think us leaders had the most fun! We were all talking about how we hadn't laughed that much in a LONG time. It was great! Since Tyson and I were in Oregon over the 4th, we left Kole there with my parents on Sun because they were keeping him while I went to camp. It was the hardest thing leaving him. I cried a bunch on the way home and pretty much everytime I called my mom to see how he was doing. I am so thankful for my parents to keep him! Thanks a ton mom and dad, I know he loved it there. I picked Kole up today and we played hard until I put him to bed. Now I am counting down the minutes til Tyson comes home. Being away really makes you grateful for such a wonderful family! Here are some pics of my most favorite boys ever!























1 comments:

Owen's Blog said...

I bet you are glad to be home!!