Sunday, January 11, 2009

Date Night!!!

Tyson and I went on a date Saturday with this really fun couple from our ward. We started at Andrew's Rib Shak (so yummy) where I ordered some way too spicy chicken, but loved the potatoes! It is such a good place if you haven't been! Then we went and watched Yes Man. It was really funny but definitely had some parts that I wish they would have left out. Prob my favorite part is when he left the hospital AMA and drove off like a crazy man on his friends motorcycle. It shows a back shot of him cruising and his hospital gown is not done up. It was hilarious..............Just a reminder that the kids at work really appreciate me bugging them about doing up the gown for walks!

I replaced Tyson's mini tripod for his camera for Christmas. We tried it out this morning before church and I was really impressed! My boys are so handsome! I love Kole in his big boy tie!



3 comments:

Josh and Hil said...

Best looking couple!!!

Jen said...

You look beautiful in your new jacket. So glad you like it.

Zan said...

Such a b.e.a.utiful couple. So you guessed it right. I have a potty on my head...haha!

Come see us next time you are in Utah!