Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm Tagged - Now You're It!

THE RULES:
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag—eight other untagged people.

Make a list of things you can see without getting up:
Hand sanitizer, odor eliminator spray, telephone, isolation cart, white out, pencil holder, and a Clifford the big red dog sticker........anyone care to guess where I am sitting?

Favorite football team:
I would have to say Boise State Broncos

What are you wearing now?
Maroon scrubs and a black top

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading?
The Appeal by John Grisham

Do you nap a lot?
If getting home from work at 8:00 am and sleeping until 2:30 pm counts, then yes! I am an amazing napper!

Who was the last person you hugged?
My wonderful hubby after he brought me and some of the gals at work Pita Pit......He is amazing!

What’s your current obsession/addiction?
I wouldn't say I really get obsessed or addicted to anything. I'm pretty chill.

What was the last thing you said aloud?
"I think he needs some valium."

What Web sites do you always visit when you go online?
Facebook, many blog pages and my email

What was the last thing you bought?
A cute skiing sweater from Baby Gap that was a screming deal!!!

What are you listening to right now?
Weird enough for where I am at, silence!

What is something you wish you could do more?
Enjoy the good ol lifestyle back home in North Powder

What gives you hope?
Jesus Christ

What is your favorite weather, and why?
I LOVE fall. It is such a beautiful season and I absolutely love the crisp, fresh morning air.

What time do you usually get up?
That greaty depends on if I worked the night before! On a regular day usually 7:30.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Working on my new business.

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
Choices, choices.......I would love a beautiful home in the mountains somewhere.

Favorite vacation spot?
Mexico and Hawaii.......anywhere tropical.

What is your favorite children’s book?
I love You Through and Through and I love You, Goodnight.

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you:
Tater Tots, Kelli knows what I am talking about.

Have you ever met anyone famous?
I shook Rasheed Wallace's hand once.

If you could have any job in the world , what would it be?
Decorating and shopping for other people.

Who is the last person you talked to?
Cullin, one of my co-workers.

What was the last thing you ate?
Tater Tots:) Like I said, I can't resist them!

(My new question)
If you could meet face to face with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
I would love to meet my Grandpa Bingham who died when my dad was a boy. I hear so many great stories about him and know he would be such a crack up:)

I officially tag Stacy, Emily, Kelli, Susan, Jennifer P, Hilary W, Jenny J, and Kathryn.

0 comments: