Thursday, September 25, 2008

Long Time Coming

I was looking at some different blog pages and getting annoyed that there hadn't been any updates for a while, then I realized that it has been a month since I last posted! Life has just been moving right along for us. Tyson is taking a couple of classes at BSU which means we get student tickets to the football games again. We have been to one game and it was a blast! Tyson is also working part time driving truck for Idaho Sand and Gravel so he has some pretty good stories from work about his interesting co-workers. I am now working a Sun, Mon, Tues night shift at work. I just started that this week but I think it will be really nice to work them right in a row and then have 4 days off! It is also nice to have a set schedule so we can plan a little bit. Kole is getting to be quite the big boy. Tyson and I really have our hands full with our little man and I know he is only going to get more busy! Summer has definitely come to an end but that means fall is here (my favorite season) and winter is just around the corner! I will be breaking out the Christmans music soon:) Here are a few random pictures of my favorite little guy!




5 comments:

nickandhil'sfamily said...

Wow, it has been a long time for me too! Nick keeps me too busy at work! I am so excited for our girls weekend next week! We will have one golden time!

Em said...

I am happy you guys made a post. It sounds like life is busy for you guys. I must admit you do have a cute little guy.

Jen said...

Your little guy is so adorable!!! I can't believe how big he is getting.

Jason and Stacy Bingham said...

Fun update. We always look forward to seeing you guys. Good luck with night shift.
Stacy

Owen's Blog said...

Your page looks great. It has been a while since you updated. He is getting so busy and they sure do make a mess :). Yeah, your schedule is great. That is my exact same schedule and it works really well. Will get to see you then a lot. Have a great week.