Thursday, August 21, 2008

Big Boy

So I went in to get Kole from his nap the other day, and this is what I found.....................................

Apparently he thinks he is a big boy now and can pull himself up all by his big boy self! Don't worry, Tyson is lowering the crib so he doesn't try to jump out by his big boy self. He does pull himself up pretty well, but needs to work on the wobling thing.
I bought these really cute jeans from Children's Place that are 6-9mo, so they should fit great. They looked a little big on him, but I wanted him to wear them anyway. He was soon off and crawling and when I looked over, I saw that he had crawled right out of his pants! I was laughing and Kole was smiling back like he thought he was pretty funny. He can actually crawl pretty well on his hands and knees, but he usually reverts back to the comfortable army crawl.

5 comments:

Em said...

Clothes never seem to fit right, I love how he crawled out of his pants :). I also love the life vest photo. Did he handle it well or did he cry and scream when it was on. So funny.

The Lookharts said...

Okay, so he is seriously the cutest little boy. Thanks for sharing your pictures. It looks like you all had a great time camping.

Jason and Stacy Bingham said...

He is pretty cute Amanda. It was fun seeing you guys this weekend. Hope you guys have a fun labor day weekend and you don't work too much!

nurseheather said...

oh my goodness - that is too funny. i'm glad you blogged that moment, because that is one you don't want to forget. your little guy is oh so adorable - what a lucky mommy you are!

Kerri said...

He is sooo cute and getting so big. Wiggling right out of his pant, nice!! Your blog is very cute!