Thursday, October 16, 2008

The gym I go to has a great day care where Kole loves to play. Yesterday when I went to get him he was walking all over behind a push toy. Tyson and I decided that he would probably love to have one at our house and figured it would help him learn to walk, so we made our first trip to Toys 'R' Us and got him a new Haul &Ride. I just got him up from his nap and it was sitting in the middle of the floor. He started making lots of noises and wanted down to see what it was. He does pretty good at walking for a while, but his favorite is to hold onto it with one hand and take it with him as he crawls all over the house. I guess that isn't really the idea, but it sure keeps him entertained!

2 comments:

Em said...

Wow! He has grown up so much, he's hardly a baby anymore, closer to a toddler. I do have to say how jealous I am that you have a gym with child care! That's one of the #1 things I miss about the states! keep posting

Josh and Hil said...

What a silly boy. I feel like he's gotten so big and i'm not there to see it! I hope he's walking by Thanksgiving so I can see it. WE MISS YOU GUYS!