Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Little Man is 1!!!!!!

Yep, it's official. My little man is now 1! I cannot believe how fast this past year went for us. Tyson and I are so blessed to be the parents of this little guy. He is such a sweet boy and very curious. Everyone always laughs because he always looks like he is trying to figure something out. He is walking all over the place and saying "mamma" and "dadda" although I don't think he knows yet what they mean. He still crawls sometimes because he is probably the fastest crawler you have ever seen. I can always hear him coming when I am in a different room of the house because he pounds his little hands into the floor and books it wherever he goes. He has four teeth and the top two have the cutest gap between them. He opens his eyes really wide and grunts whenever he is excited about something. I could go on and on about all the things I love about little Kole, but I think I will stop here. We are celebrating his birthday on Saturday so I will post some pictures of him eating his cake!


2 comments:

Jen said...

Happy birthday little man!!! He is so cute. Isn't sad how quickly they grow up?!? I am glad you guys had a good Christmas.

Unknown said...

So fun!! Happy Birthday Kole!!! Now if Hampton could take a couple of lessons and start the walking process!!!