Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas

I just realized that it has been almost 2 months since I have updated! I have lots of good pics from our trip to Oregon for Christmas, so bare with me! We went tubing on Christmas Eve (a tradition that has been going on as long as I can remember), and it was soooooo cold! We made one run down the hill with Kole, one with just Tyson and I, and then called it good. The wind was blowing too much for the kids but it was still fun to get out there! Kole looked too cute in his snowsuit. His big present from Grandma and Grandpa Jakobson was a new front facing car seat which he totally loves! When we put him in it in the car for the first time he was looking at us like he was getting away with something. We had everyone at home for Christmas which was so much fun because we only get to all be together like two times out of the year! All the kids loved playing with each other:) It is always so great to be around family during the holidays!
















0 comments: