Sunday, November 9, 2008

First Tag

So, one of my friends from work tagged me. This is my first tag, so bare with me!!! Here are the rules....

1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.Ok, here it goes. . .

Actually, before I start I am going to break the first rule. I just realized that I have no idea how to put a link on a post so, sorry Heather, everyone will have to see your great blog by using my link on the side! (Seriously guys, you should stop by her blog if you have a sec, she is such a dedicated blogger and has some great thoughts on her posts!)

1) Ever since I finished my track career I have been a horrible on and off workout girl. I will go die hard for 1, maybe 2 weeks and then not at all for a couple of months! On my girls weekend my sister motivated me to get in shape ( she had a baby about the same time I did and looks great). So, I am happy to say that I have now been working out for 5 weeks straight and feel great!

2) I LOVE taking naps. I have always been able to sleep whenever, wherever and since becoming a night shifter I am an even better sleeper. Best place: Our full size micro fleece couch. Best blanket: Our cozy JC Penny brand throw blankie. Best time: When the laundry is done, the house is clean, Kole is asleep, and preferably rainy outside. My all time favorite to go along with my nap is to have the TV on with the volume almost all the way down. I do have to remember to turn it back up when I am done or Tyson totally catches me.

3) Fall is my all time favorite season and I especially love it when I get to visit my parents in Oregon. The morning air is so crisp.......It makes me want to go watch a high school football game! I also love the beautiful fall colors and the snow capped mountains. The anticipation for the Holiday season is here minus the stressors.

4) I DO NOT like scary movies. I really don't see the point of purposefully scaring the crap out of myself. Pretty sure I get this from my Dad. My stomach gets completely tied up in knots and I always end up scrunched in my seat with my hands over my eyes. Theater, home, or friends house, I don't feel bad about covering my eyes for pretty much the entire film.

5) I am a country girl at heart. I grew up on a Ranch and LOVED it! I get so excited every time Tyson and I get to go to Oregon to visit. I especially love riding horses when there is a task at hand. I still have a very hard time with the idea of inside pets because on a Ranch the animals are all outdoors and they do just fine.

6) I loved my pregnancy, labor and delivery experience. I know that this may not be the case with future pregnacies, but I truly loved it! I think that Heavenly Father messed with my vision a little bit in order to ensure that I would have future children because I thought I looked so good the entire time! According to my eyes I was never swollen (except the ankles after a 12 hour shift), my butt looked great in my maternity jeans, and I never waddled around. Looking back at pictures and seeing myself over 50lbs later, I realize that this was not the case but am very thankful for my blurred vision. I had the best labor and delivery and am so excited to do it again!

Okay, so I hope those were all random enough. I will keep it going by tagging 6 other people but once again, will not put a link to them.

Emily B.
Susan R.
Kelly H.
Hilary W.
Jen P.
Jen J.

2 comments:

Josh and Hil said...

What are you talking about....you looked fabulous during your whole pregnacy!!! And you look amazing post pregnacy!! I only hope to have that luck when it's my time. Love you and I'm so excited to come home and spend more time with you guys!!!

Em said...

Well, I did it, I finished the tag post! I think that's great that you felt good during your pregnancy. I admit I am a little jealous, but you can't win them all.