Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh How the Time Flies

Yes, I do realize that it has been almost 4 months since I have updated my blog! I didn't realize that anybody else had noticed until my friends from work started giving me crap! So, I admit that I have been a total SLACKER and vow to try harder to keep it updated. No promises though. So, what has been going on the last 4 months? Too much to catch you all up on, so I will just have to highlight some things. Kole is almost 18 months now! He is such a busy little man. He recently discovered how to climb out of his crib. Tyson was sleeping in one morning and thought he heard Kole's cry coming closer and closer to the room, and that is when it all started. Tyson moved Kole's crib down all the way and thought he had done the trick. I put Kole down for his nap and made a smart comment to him about how he couldn't get out now, and not even 1 minute after I left his room, he was walking out of his room, jabbering something (I'm sure he was making a smart comment right back to his good old mom). Needless to say, the mattress is now laying on the floor and Kole is very upset that he cannot crawl out.

I am staying so, so busy with Young Womens, work, family, vacations and all the other day to day ventures. Our summer is all booked up, but we are excited for all of our little adventures! I promise that I will post some much needed pics soon!

3 comments:

Josh and Hil said...

wow I has been a long time Amanda!

and how ironic that you got me hooked on doing my blog and now you never update yours. :)

The Lewis Family said...

Amanda - love the update! I'm glad you found your blog again. It's always fun to see what you all have been up to. See you in August!

Owen's Blog said...

Yeah... I am so glad you updated your blog!! Sorry for giving you crape!! I love seeing the new pictures though and can't believe how big he is getting!! Keep posting!!!!